1.leaking urine from time to time
2.Postpartum vagina is stretched and needs to be repaired
3.Frequent sexual intercourse, vaginal overdraft use, loss of elasticity
4.Sedentary lack of exercise pelvic floor muscle relaxation
Kegel exercise, also known as pelvic-floor exercise, involves repeatedly contracting and relaxing the muscles that form part of the pelvic floor, now sometimes colloquially referred to as the "Kegel muscles". The exercise can be performed many times a day, for several minutes at a time but takes one to three months to begin to have an effect.
Kegel exercises aim to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. These muscles have many functions within the human body. In women, they are responsible for: holding up the bladder, preventing urinary stress incontinence (especially after childbirth), vaginal and uterine prolapse. Kegel Ball exists to help with these exercises.
You can check the Kegel exercise in Wiki
This Alice Kegel Ball is is specially designed to assist Kegel training. When you put the Alice ball into the body, the ball will slide down under the action of gravity, prompting the vagina to contract unconsciously and clamp the ball. Vaginal muscles achieve training effect.
The set includes balls of three different weights (40g, 80g and 100g), which, with gradual training, intensively and permanently strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor for greater intimate sensations. In the center of the balls there is a weight that vibrates during the slightest movement, giving you an amazing feeling of pleasure. The balls are made of body-friendly silicone, extremely hygienic and soft to the touch.
- Best choice for women post-pregnancy - Kegel exercise weights kit is made especially for women who struggle with peeing when laughing, running, sneezing or coughing.
- Safe Silicone The exterior material of the exercise ball is made of 100% medical grade silicone. Nontoxic and odor free, ensures gentle and safe to skin.
- 3-Piece Set Packaged with 3 different sizes of Kegel balls, which are customized for different stages of exercise.
- 100% Waterproof and designed with comfort in mind. Safe for use with water based lubricants.
1. Stand with feet apart, shoulder-width apart, and perform "tightening" and "relaxing" training at a constant speed
2. Keep the ball from falling while walking
3. Climb the stairs at a constant speed
4. Start training, keep squatting for 30 seconds
First stage: The first training of the body starts from the adaptation period, using a single ball with a weight of 40g, and insists on training for 15 minutes every day for about two weeks
Second stage: At this time, the body's vigilance against shrinking the vaginal ball has eased. At this stage, you can use a double ball with a weight of 80g and train for 15 minutes a day for about two weeks.
Third stage: your body can easily control the vaginal ball. In this stage, you can use a double ball with a weight of 100g and train for 15 minutes a day for about two weeks.